After a month-long Internet hiatus (and two-week holiday vacation), The Rant is back at you with an hour and a half of radio goodliness today.
Our guests were Temple Theatre artistic director Peggy Taphorn and members of the cast and crew of the newest Temple experience — Hamlet, which begins tonight with a pay-what-you-want show.
To learn more about Hamlet, the Temple and everything associated with the two, go online to www.templeshows.com.
Also this week, we discussed:
• Jon and Gordon’s “break-up” and Jon’s attempt at home ownership
• The wind-caused power outage that knocked out the first 7 minutes of our show.
• Items you will find in every college guy’s apartment/dorm.
• More depressing headlines (local and national) dealing with the economy
• The Temple Theatre’s financial troubles.
Enjoy the show, and find us on Facebook by clicking here.